Sunday, July 12, 2009

G @nd c help?

Match the words in the right with the prefixes in the left.





Hint: Some of the items in the right column are used more than once. Not all items in the right column are used.


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. A, AN


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. AB, ABS,


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. ACRO


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. AMBI


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. AMPHI


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. AUTO


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. ANTE


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. CONTRA


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. TRANS


- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. COM, COL, CON


A. occurring beforehand


B. self


C. across, beyond


D. away from


E. both


F. under


G. not, without


H. against


I. large


J. high


K. together, with


L. too many


M. around

G @nd c help?
I think you should post this in Homework Help. And it would definitely help if you didn't look quite so grumpy.

flowering plum

No comments:

Post a Comment